All notable changes to this project will be documented here.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
3.2.1 - 2021-05-05
- Typings: The
positionprop was typed as expecting the entire
SnackbarPositionsenum object. It has been fixed to expect only one of its values, and similarly so for
3.2.0 - 2021-03-04
- New SCSS variables for customizing the curvature radius of the outline
TextFieldand the font weight of the
Button(#245 and #246).
DatePickercomponent wasn't generating the days of the month correctly in certain timezones (#243).
- The outline
TextFielddidn't respect the background color (#246).
- Improved TypeScript declaration files. They should now work when importing nested modules such as
attractions/snackbar/snackbar-positions. They also now specify
nullas a valid value wherever it is accepted. You may (and should) enable
Thanks to @sallaben and @damonbauer for contributing to this release!
3.1.0 - 2021-01-22
- TypeScript support: We now provide our own type declaration (
.d.ts) files so that TypeScript users will have a more delightful development experience! Note that other users are not affected since the components are written in plain JS (#211).
- Allow passing a
closeCallbackfor snackbars (#216).
valuewas incorrectly marked as optional.
- The recommended installation procedure now involves separating the Svelte configuration into a separate file,
svelte.config.js. This allows the Svelte Language Server to reliably analyze your source code, so your editor becomes smarter.
- The types are not entirely null-aware. If you use
--strictNullChecks, you might face some errors like "
nullcannot be assigned to type
- Functions exported from components are falsely detected as props, and not even typed properly yet
3.0.0 - 2021-01-10
Not a large release, but still breaking. This will upgrade Attractions to use Sass modules which will allow zero-config installations.
Refer to the migration guide for information on how to upgrade.
- New Sass variables for the X icon in the search fields and the regular font weight.
- A slight animation for the checkbox component.
- Autocompletes can now be disabled like regular text fields.
- Sass modules are now used for styling. This is a breaking change.
2.3.1 - 2020-12-23
- The autocomplete wasn't filtering out selected options without typing (#195, thanks to @sallaben for reporting and fixing).
- The slot forwarding of Autocomplete was breaking slot defaults.
2.3.0 - 2020-12-22
- Autocomplete now supports the same slots as AutocompleteField.
- A new utility
escapeRegExpis now available in utils.
- Dart Sass (
sass) is now used instead of Node Sass (
node-sass). Consider replacing (simply removing one and installing the other).
- The pure-JS bundle with custom elements is renamed (
dist/custom-elements.js) and available directly through Unpkg.
- Svelte 3.29.1 and higher is now required to support slot forwarding.
- The pure-JS bundles now contain styles (so that they are at least not useless).
- The Autocomplete component now doesn't throw an error when regex characters are written into it (#184).
- The Autocomplete options weren't showing after selecting something when minimal search length was set to 0 (#183).
- The FileTile component is now correctly clipping long filenames (#125).
- The DatePicker was unexpectedly closing when a certain month change would happen.
2.2.4 - 2020-12-08
- DatePicker and TimePicker threw exceptions when you cleared them (#170).
- The Autocomplete wasn't showing the dropdown (#172).
- Pagination component styles weren't applied properly.
2.2.3 - 2020-11-21
- Warnings about forgetting to set
customElement: trueshould no longer bother you.
2.2.2 - 2020-11-19
- The dropdown was causing an error when using SSR.
2.2.1 - 2020-11-18
<DropdownShell>: Now closes the dropdown when pressing Enter or Escape buttons.
<TimePicker>: The currently selected value will now be highlighted in the dropdown. Labels are customizable as slots.
(Thanks to @RikuVan for these 2 contributions – #150)
2.2.0 - 2020-11-10
- All components are now registered as
customElementsas well, meaning that they can be used without Svelte (or any framework). This does not affect any existing usage. More information in the docs.
clickevent was being forwarded directly instead of the payload being wrapped as with other events. This is changed for consistency.
- Updated PostCSS peer dependency to support newer versions.
2.1.1 - 2020-09-02
Minor documentation and bug fixes.
<Tab>s now also dispatch
- Mobile navigation in documentation ("Components" tab dropdown now works as expected).
- Styles now load properly when navigating directly to a page in the docs (without passing through the main page first).
DatePickernow loses focus properly.
2.1.0 - 2020-08-21
First stable release with proper documentation. Previous, undocumented, releases can be found in the releases section.